Cookies are small files that can be installed on your computer through the website for the correct operation and for measuring navigation page. More information
You can find more information about the cookies used below:
Analytical cookies are those well treated by us or by third parties, they are intended to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze how users use our services. Thanks to that we can study browsing our website, and improve the supply of products or services that we offer. Through web analytics we do not get information about your full name or your email address or postal. The information we collect is relative to the number of users accessing the web, the number of page views, frequency and repeat visits, their duration, the browser you use, the operator will provide the service, your language, the terminal you use or the city that is assigned to your IP address. This web service uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a service measurement and analysis of navigation on our site. Google can use the data to improve their services and offer services to other companies.
More information: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9[/ Vc_column_text]
Address: PO Box 98 I
17100 La Bisbal d’Emporda (Girona)
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following data: the web domain holder is Adolfo Estrada, established for this purpose at PO Box 98, 17100 La Bisbal d’Empordà (Girona). Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and / or use of this portal Adolfo Estrada attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
Use of the portal
www.adolfoestrada.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to Adolfo Estrada or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Adolfo Estrada offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not to use for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems of Adolfo Estrada, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Adolfo Estrada reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or safety public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Adolfo Estrada will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
Disclaimer of warranties
1. Adolfo Estrada does not guarantee continued access or correct viewing, downloading or use of items and information contained on the website www.adolfoestrada.com, which can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control .
2. Adolfo Estrada is not responsible for the information and other content in the spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from websites deAdolfo Estrada via links or hyperlinks, or other information and integrated into spaces or websites of third contents from which you access through links or hyperlinks to the web site www.dunev.com, or the information and content of any third party website which is presented in appearance or distinctive signs deAdolfo Estrada unless authorized by the latter .
3. Adolfo Estrada assumes no responsibility regarding the information, contents of all types and products offered via the web site www.adolfoestrada.com, and especially for damages of any kind linked to the above may occur by: (i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency; (Ii) breach of the obligations of service providers of the information society; (Iii) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (Iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property; performing acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising; and (v) in general, violation of any laws, customs or codes of conduct that are applicable.
4. Adolfo Estrada also assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from: (i) interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other cause beyond the control; (Ii) unlawful by using malign programs of any kind and through any media interference, such as computer viruses or any others; (Iii) improper or inappropriate use the web site www.adolfoestrada.com; (V) security or navigation errors caused by improper functioning of the browser or use of non-updated versions.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relations established between Adolfo Estrada and the User shall be governed by the provisions of existing rules concerning applicable law and jurisdiction.
Adolfo Estrada by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual its website property as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of Adolfo Estrada. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property owned by Adolfo Estrada. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Adolfo Estrada.
All the contents, elements and information which the user can access through the “website” are subject to rights of intellectual and industrial, patents, trademarks, copyrights held by Adolfo Estrada or others who hold them and they have been licensed to Adolfo Estrada. This access does not allow the USER alteration, modification, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any other right belonging to the owner thereof, without the prior authorization of Adolfo Estrada.
Allowing the user access to the “website” in no case and in no way implies a waiver, license or total or partial transfer of the rights of intellectual or industrial property corresponding to Adolfo Estrada.
www.adolfoestrada.com registered by Network Solutions domain – which can not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by or for which you are authorized to include in the “website” or in any way that may cause confusion among users. Therefore, it reserves the right to prevent the use of similar names that may mislead the user.
Privacy and data protection
A. Data Protection
Adolfo Estrada meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law approving and others current regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data in the services that the user can request Adolfo Estrada, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, Adolfo Estrada reported that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
B. Anonymous browsing through web pages
Adolfo Estrada, owner of the website www.adolfoestrada.com only obtains and keeps the following information about visitors to our website:
1. The domain name provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. In this way we can elaborate statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our web.
2. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to check times more traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
3. The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors to each section. This lets us know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content so that users obtain a more satisfactory result. The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can be associated to a specific user.
C. Compliance with the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data
Adolfo Estrada, established in in (La Bisbal d’Emporda, Girona), is the owner of “website” www.adolfoestrada.com.
According to the current legislation on data protection as well as on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that personal data provided in any email sent to Adolfo Estrada, are incorporated into files owned by the company, in order to facilitate the provision of services required for the correct identification of users requesting personalized services in Adolfo Estrada, for managing basic administrative tasks and to keep you informed by email.
The user consents to transfer its data to Adolfo Estrada for the sole purpose of improving the delivery of services agreed, respecting, in any case, the Spanish legislation on protection of personal data. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and assumes, for these purposes, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal data, and other applicable legislation.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data supplied by written request addressed to Adolfo Estrada, or writing an email to email@example.com indicating the issue the words “modification / cancellation of personal data.”